Accessibility and Contact Us
Close Icon
Close Icon
Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility

Who is the best person to contact?

You can make contact with the school office on 01506 653725 or email  here to the general school email address. Your email will then be forwarded on to the relevant person.


To determine the best person to contact, consider the following advice:


In the majority of instances the best person to contact regarding all aspects of your child's time at school is either the House Head or House Support Assistant. This allows the school to easily track and record all communication from home and ensure the best possible service. You can do this via the school office or the contact forms here.


Contact your child's House Head or House Pupil Support Assistant if you are:

  • looking to make initial or on-going contact about a possible concern regarding your child's welfare, happiness or safety at school
  • looking to inform us about an issue outwith school that may impact school life
  • wishing to enquire about your child's overall school progress, class allocation, timetabling issue

Contact a specific Head of Faculty if you are: (usually initial contact regarding your child's subject progress would be made via the House Head in the first instance)

  • looking to enquire about a specific subject related query
  • looking for specific information about course content, homework

Contact a Depute Head Teacher if you:

  • believe an event or incident that you have discussed with a member of staff has not been handled appropriately

Contact Head Teacher

  • via his drop in surgery every Thursday from 5pm -5.45pm if you have any items you wish to discuss. No appointment is required.
  • if you would like to arrange an appointment during the school day by contacting the school office to arrange.

Information on the various ways the school communicates with home can be found here: Communication between school and home

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon